After you have the setting, please drag and drop ROM image files.
A place that is calling BIOS for PSG control, you can rewrite it to call a specific address.
You can also set to a value other than the address on the pull-down list.
If you check this, you can create a new ROM image files that include the SCC driver of NandemoSCC.
chA,chB,chC... Select the waveform of each channel of SCC. Only selected waveform data is written to the new ROM image file.
PSG off... If you check this, PSG doesn't sound.
Original ROM type
- Normal ... Non Megarom (non mapper)
- Megarom (KONAMI without SCC) ... Megarom of Konami
- Megarom (ASCII8 Mapper) ... Megarom other than Konami
- Megarom (ASCII16 Mapper) ... Megarom other than Konami (Please try this if you do not work with ASCII8)
- Megarom (R-TYPE) ... For R-TYPE